Friday, October 23, 2009

My first project...

This is my first 'My Design Studio' project and it was so easy!! It's a card that took me about 10 minutes to design. For those who don't know what My Design Studio is, it is Stampin' Up!'s new digital paper-crafting software. You can create cards, photo albums, DVDs, calendars, etc. with Stampin' Up!'s artwork, colors, and accessories.

Stampin' Up! has templates that you can use or you can change elements on the templates to make the project your own. You can also start with a blank page and design whatever projects you can imagine. Once your project is complete you can print it off at home or get a high-quality product delivered to your door from a print facility.

I am so excited to play with My Digital Studio some more! Let me know if you have any questions about My Digital Studio or go to my website (http://www.jsassy.stampinup.net/) to purchase your own copy. Let the projects begin!


1 comment: