Monday, October 19, 2009

Help...

Every year my work has a United Way Campaign. For the second year, I have taken my Convention swaps, turned them into cards, sold them at work, then donated the money to the cause. Shortly after the campaign this year, a lady at work asked me to put together some Christmas ideas because she was having a Mother/Daughter over-nighter and wanted a fun activity. I created the following card and gift card holder for her. I know some of the supplies are retired, but I just used what I had on hand. Enjoy!

Stamp Sets: Sparkly & Bright
Classic Stampin' Pads: Real Red
Cardstock: River Rock (retired), Always Artichoke, Real Red & Very Vanilla Cardstock
Designer Series Paper: Dashing (retired)
Accessories: Key Tag Punch (retired), sponge dauber


Stamp Sets: Sparkly & Bright
Classic Stampin' Pads: Always Artichoke & Real Red
Cardstock: River Rock (retired), Always Artichoke, Real Red & Very Vanilla Cardstock
Designer Series Paper: Dashing (retired)
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, and sponge dauber

1 comment: