Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thank You In Circles

I am starting to do my swaps for Stampin' Up convention, so I wasn't planning on posting any more card ideas. But, I just had a birthday and thought I'd send thank you cards out to my friends and family. I'm in a bit of a creativity slump (which doesn't help with coming up with swaps) so I copied a layout from a card off of Stampers' Showcase (card on the right) by Mary Haugen. Thanks for the great idea! I decided at the last minute to try out a different layout and that is the card on the left. Enjoy!


Stamp Sets: Circle Circus & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Classic Stampin' Pads: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink, & Whisper White Cardstock
Designer Series Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade
Accessories: Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, & Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment