Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New In Colors

I just got my pre-order for the new Stampin' Up! catalog last night and got to play a little bit with the stuff tonight. I love the new In Colors, my favorite is Rich Razzleberry. Tonight I met with my group of fellow demonstrators at Swap-n-Talk and whipped this card together between work and meeting them for dinner and swaps. I have to apologize for all the different stamp sets used on this card, but I needed some background and a saying.

Animal Stories Card

Stamp Sets: Animal Stories, Circle Circus, & Happy Everything
Classic Stampin' Pads: Rich Razzleberry & Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Pale Plum, & Whisper White
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Heart to Heart Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment