Monday, May 20, 2013

May Club Projects

It was hard for me to create something for my May Club Projects!  Why, you ask? 

#1 - I didn't have a lot of creativity flowing.
#2 - I've received a lot of my sneak peek products from the new Stampin' Up! catalog, and I wanted to be using that stuff instead!!

So with that being said, here are the two projects I came up with:

Thanks a Million Card
Stamps:  Word Play
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Paper:  Crumb Cake & Summer Starfruit Cardstock, Print Poetry DSP Pack
Accessories:  Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon
 
 
Wish Big Card
Stamps: Word Play & Hearts a Flutter (Summer Starfruit Striped Flag)
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple & Very Vanilla Cardstock, Print Poetry DSP Pack
Accessories:  Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Window Frames Framelits, Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon, Silver Basic Designer Buttons, & Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment