Monday, June 25, 2012

June Club Projects

For Club this month I used one of my favorite stamp sets out of the new Stampin' Up catalog:

Bootiful Occasions
#126595 (wood)  $24.95
#126597 (clear)  $17.95
(images copyrighted by Stampin' Up!)

I will be going to Stampin' Up's convention next month and plan on using the witch's boot for one of my convention swaps.  So check back after July 25 to see what else I have done with this stamp set.  Enjoy!


 Happy Bootday
Colors:  Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Stamp Set:  Bootiful Occasions
DSP:  Summer Smooches
Accessories:  Brights Designer Buttons, Whisper White Baker's Twine
Indigo Island Stampin' Write Marker, 2 1/2" Circle Punch


Kick Up Yer Heels! 
Colors:  Raspberry Ripple, Primrose, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Stamp Set:  Bootiful Occasions
Accessories:  Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Striped Embossing Folder


Click here, then on the Shop Now button to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment