Saturday, April 10, 2010

Selling Retired Stamp Sets #1

I've decided to try something new. Every week I am going to post retired Stampin' Up stamp sets that I'm trying to sell. So here it goes...

Polka Dot Punches

This stamp set has never been used. It comes with four stamps. It also coordinates very well with the 1-1/4" Circle, Full Heart, Scallop Circle and 5-Petal Flower punches (punches not included).

Price: $5.00 + $4.75 shipping (Priority Mail within U.S.) - Money Order Only


Darling Dots
This stamp set has also not been used. It comes with eight stamps. You can use this set all year long.

Price: $5.00 + $4.75 shipping (Priority Mail within U.S.) - Money Order Only

If you are interested in either or both of these stamp sets, leave a comment on my blog or email me at sassitup_17@hotmail.com and we'll make arrangements to get the stamp set to you. You can also email me if you are looking for a particular retired stamp set, I have a lot of retired sets that I'm selling.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment