Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Color Inspiration Challenge #2

Last weekend I went to the Outlet Stores in Park City. I found the cutest dress in the Gymboree store and I loved the colors. So I decided to base my second color inspiriation challenge off the dress. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the dress to post on my blog but here are the colors: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Ruby Red and Cameo Coral. Hopefully I will be able to post a few more projects using these colors in the next day or two. If you want to share your projects using these colors post pictures on your blog and add a comment to this entry. Don't forget to include the link to your blog in the comment. Enjoy!

Praying For You Card
Stamp Set
: Very Versatile (mini catalog)
Classic Stampin' Pads: Always Artichoke
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral & Whisper White
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Stampin' Up Background 1 Texturz Plates, Texturz Impression Pad, Texturz Silicone Rubber, Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon, Soft Subtle Buttons (retired), Mini Glue Dots, and Linen Thread.

1 comment: